Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 74

    La Torre di Nubia, Sicily

    June 6, 2023 in Italy ⋅ ☁️ 20 °C

    After our day at Erice and with the weather still overcast we opted out of checking out Trapani and it’s beaches. Our time here hasn’t been what we thought due to weather but we have still enjoyed seeing different towns of Sicily. Every town has been so different.

    With not a lot of restaurants close to where we are staying, and because we enjoyed our lunch so much yesterday, we chose to go back to La Torre di Nubia for dinner. Unbelievably the sky cleared as we were getting ready to go, resulting in some lovely sunset photos. Even while we were having dinner sat overlooking the ocean we kept popping out to take some more photos. While they may not be as amazing as some I have seen online I am glad we managed to experience a sunset.

    For dinner Brad had a salt crusted fish which is a whole fish cooked wrapped in salt creating a “salt oven”. They make such a show of prepping it at the table to serve it. It was delicious and we enjoyed another delicious meal at the restaurant. Great food, great staff and a great view.

    We even managed to get some photos over the salt pans after the sun had set.
    Read more