Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    Best bus route from Agra to Aligarh

    May 30, 2017 in India ⋅ ⛅ 38 °C

    Aligarh clearly overpowers owing to its myriad attractions. Intriguing history, bustling shopping streets and local delicacies are some of the things that attract travellers to this place. Although, there are many ways of reaching Aligarh from Agra, a bus ride will be the most interesting one as you will surpass scenic villages, old structures and green fields. Aligarh, the town celebrated for being home to the Aligarh Muslim University, is situated in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is regularly called the 'World renowned hub of Education' by the Muslims living in India. Aligarh Muslim University has created numerous critical illuminators throughout the years, one of them being Sir Muhammad Iqbal who is thought to be the establishing father of Pakistan.

    In the eighteenth century, Aligarh was known by the name of Kol. The correct starting points of that name have not been followed. A few hypotheses propose that it was the name of the tribe which stayed in the district while others recommend that it was the name of a devil or a mountain here.

    Traveling from Agra to Aligarh is quite convenient since it has some major bus terminals. Tickets can be booked online from https://www.redbus.in/bus-tickets/agra-to-aliga… at discounted rates. Checkout the redBus Android and iOS apps and book tickets anywhere, anytime.

    Agra is one of the most popular tourist destinations of the country. The city is well known globally for carrying the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World in its heart. The city is located in the state of Uttar Pradesh and is the hub of tourists for its historical monuments, forts and of course for the world famous Taj Mahal. Home to one the Seven Wonders of the World the Taj Mahal, Agra is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. It is as loved by Indians as it is by foreigners who throng here in large numbers to admire its beauty. Along with Delhi and Jaipur, Agra forms the Golden Triangle of tourism in India. Situated in Uttar Pradesh, Agra is synonymous with the Taj Mahal however there’s lot more to the city than this world-famous monument.
    Read more