Los AngelesSeptember 18, 2019 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 23 °C
Finally, an update! We’ve been really busy since being in LA. We’re now in Las Vegas and Judith and Lisa are on their way back to Germany.
Our time in LA was short in comparison to the size of the city. I can’t believe it can easily take 1 hour just to get from one end of the city to the other. Totally too big for our little family, because driving long distances just to see 1 place is such a waste of time.
We stayed at an Airbnb within walking distance of Venice Beach. Tbh, I can’t really remember everything that we did, but here’s some of the highlights:
- having breakfast (eggslut) by the beach with Lisa
- getting crazy sweet donuts from Donut Friend in the city
- eating Papi’e Tacos. SOOOOOO GOOOOOOD.
- a brief walk around Abbot Kinney (wish I had more time to explore this area!)
- playing arcade games at night while Judith babysit for us
- catching the sunset at the pier
- walking around the Venice Canals with all the pretty housesRead more