Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 4

    The Cascade Complex

    August 9, 2019 in Armenia ⋅ 🌙 29 °C

    The Cascade complex in Yerevan is a journey through art, culture, and breathtaking views.
    The Cascade is a giant stairway made of limestone that connects the city center to the Victory Park neighborhood, offering a stunning panoramic view of Mount Ararat and the cityscape along the way.

    The Cascade is not just a stairway; it's also an open-air museum and cultural center. As you ascend the steps, you'll encounter a series of terraces, fountains, and sculptures, including works by prominent artists such as Fernando Botero and Lynn Chadwick. These artworks add a dynamic and artistic element to the journey, making the climb a fascinating experience.

    At the top of the Cascade, you'll find the Cafesjian Center for the Arts, which houses a diverse collection of modern art, including paintings, sculptures, and installations.
    The center's exhibitions change regularly, so there's always something new to discover.

    Whether you're interested in art, architecture, or simply want to enjoy panoramic views of the city, the Cascade complex is a must-visit destination in Yerevan.
    Read more