Satelliitti
Näytä kartalla
  • Päivä 9

    Yunque

    14. huhtikuuta 2023, Puerto Rico ⋅ ☀️ 81 °F

    Today we visited the worlds smallest rain forest but most diverse, El Yunque. It was a day of adventure and trying things we didn’t know were were brave enough to try. Multiple things that took us out of our comfort zones (to various degrees). The tour was a little more adventure than science class compared to the bioluminescent bay tour on Vieques. Highlights included Josie, Emmit, and I jumping off a 40ish foot cliff, everyone doing the natural water slides and rope swings. We navigated through a shallow river, across muddy inclines, and slippery rocks. More pictures to come.

    We stopped at the Loquillo kiosks on the way home for a bit to eat. Some delicious tacos and churros and drinks hit the spot after the challenging hike through Yunque. The girls- not surprising found another stray animal they wanted to bring home. This time a pretty adorable puppy. Thankfully, the puppy and its sister found homes in NY and Connecticut- Noel can tell the story with far better excitement. “Oh my gosh, Tim, you won’t believe this…”.

    The night concluded with “Uncle Buck” on TV as we packed. The kids prefer Uncle Joe.
    Lue lisää