Satellite
  • Day 133

    Nashville, Tennessee

    June 19, 2015 in the United States ⋅ ⛅ 29 °C

    So after an early morning start in Friday (after 3 hours of sleep thanks to amazing & addictive blues music on Beale St) I arrive tired and slightly hungover into Nashville at 1pm in the afternoon!

    I grab cab to my hostel on 1st Ave, with my lovely cab driver pointing out all the main points of interest along the way, making special note of the bars lining Broadway Street for about 5 blocks!

    After checking in, on an empty stomach (last nights midnight pizza still not sitting right) i head off in search for something healthy... Oh and vegetarian as i am now 4 days in to my healthier lifestyle (and cheaper)! I got recommended the "Frothy Monkey"! Which was amazing! I had the tofu salad with honey mustard dressing! I can not wait to get hone and make it for myself!

    I then decide to hit Broadway and check out some live country music! The streets are filled with tourists, hens / bucks parties and crazy pedal taverns! Every bar I passed were choccas and it was only 4pm! I eventually find a quiet bar with live music and settle in for a few hours!

    After a few quiet frothies, time to go to bed ready for big adventires to come the next day
    Read more