Satellite
  • Day 23

    Krakow back to PRAGUE

    May 21, 2016 in Czech Republic ⋅ ⛅ 13 °C

    Well here we go. We're pretty much packed up, easy to get it done the night before. Had enough time to run out to the corner bread/bakery store get a coffee and danish for breakfast and a few cookies for the road.
    We stood outside waiting and taking in the view of Krakow for the last time. Krakow surely did surprise us it is a city we'd visit again!
    Our driver picked us up at 9am for our 4 hour drive to Krakow. Seems like a lot of hours but taking a train or plane was going to take longer. Our driver Jerry was one of the nicest, professional and a fun person we had the privilege of meeting. We learned alot about living in Prague. We made two stops on the way to stretch our legs, got snacks and used the bathroom.
    We had an awesome ride with great weather. Jerry was a great driver and the van we were in was quite comfortable.
    We arrived at our hotel which is quite across the street from the airport. Jerry dropped us off we checked in and got settled in.
    Went to dinner here in the hotel. Enjoyed trying a traditional czech soup. DELICIOUS. John and I are enjoying the chocolate truffles (mushrooms).
    We finished dinner and waited for Jerry and his girlfriend to meet us. They are both a lovely couple and enjoyed our time with them. She doesn't speak English but seems to understand some. She's a hair stylist and has styled hair for professional athletes and other professionals. She does GREAT work.
    We started seperating some items and moving things around in our suitcases for our flight tomorrow.
    Now resting and getting ready for tomorrows plane ride 1 1/2 hr flight. Not even about the ride itself its getting checked in and going through security. I don't think there will be many people at this airport.
    Read more