Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 100

    04.15.2024 S. Atlantic Ocean Day 2/7

    April 15 ⋅ ⛅ 84 °F

    It’s going to be a busy sea day. Following breakfast Myron went to the Spa and Diana went to craft class to finish her project. It is a 100% wool eyeglass case that I appliquéd and embroidered.
    Diana had a great a great afternoon in a comfy lounger by the pool watching the world go by.
    Myron and a choir rehearsal with the guys to learn the words to one of the songs they will be performing soon.
    At 5:30 we attended Viking Resident Historian Forum with Dr.
    Bryan Babcock: "The Art of Movement."
    Discuss how African music and dance have impacted the globe in Torshaven. Dinner is at the Captains table at 6:30 with a group of friends.
    We ended the evening in the Star Theater as Viking proudly presents Guest Entertainer Lloyd Hollett "The Comedy Wordsmith"
    Dubbed by Gyles Brandreth as a 'linguistic comedy genius, Lloyd will have you amazed and amused with his masterful Comedy Wordplay and Vocal Wizardry. Lloyd's original style of comedy and remarkable memory bank will guarantee to bring a smile to your face.
    He was very very good. Good jokes and can sing!
    Read more