Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    London

    April 15, 2015 in England ⋅ ☀️ 22 °C

    5 Amazing Greece Cities

    Known for its plethora of whitewashed villages, ancient ruins, and friendly atmosphere, it is no wonder why Greece is one of the top travel destinations in the world. From mountainous mainland, islands to sunny beaches, Greece has its own share of stunning landscapes, tasty cuisine and unique lifestyle. Nightlife lovers will find their heaven in Thessaloniki, beach lovers will retreat in Santorini, and nature lovers will be pleased with Halkidiki. Take a look at these famous cities of Greece and pick your favorite one for next vacation destination.

    1. Greek island of Santorini
    With soaring natural sights, Santorini’s overwhelming atmosphere is famous for chaotic street life, sporadic but stunning sandy beaches and the sulfuric hot spring of Palea Kameni. Beach lovers don’t worry! You can try out diving, windsurfing, kitesurfing and sailing as all these water sports are popular pastimes here. Inevitably, the towering cliffs and its spectacular sunset scene have made the island famous among tourists.

    2. Thessaloniki
    Thessaloniki is outfitted with glorious history such as the White Tower, Ottoman structures, an enchanting neighborhood of colorful old houses and Byzantine walls culminating at the Ano Poli. Your perfect city break is incomplete without enjoying Thessaloniki’s nighlife. The city is immensely likable for its inventive nightlife scene. From bar with bouzoukia to casinos with online casino games such as 3D Slots, Video Poker and others, the city is the capital of fun and entertainment in Greece.

    3. Halkidiki
    Explore a paradise in the Halkidiki city. The city has magical coastline with the blue-green waters, golden sand and rare natural beauty. The region is formed of three peninsulas: Kassandra, Mt. Athos and Sithonia. With glorious natural setting, unspoiled landscapes and rich culinary fare, Halkidiki is truly a place of your dreams!

    4. Nafplion
    Nafplion is among the most picturesque Greece city breaks. The most important sight in the city is the Castle of Palamidi offering breathtaking view to the sea. Follow a dream trail to discover Náfplio’s precious gems such as the narrow cobblestone alleys, the Venetian fortress Bourtzi and the historic rock Akronafplia. Nafplion’s neoclassical buildings, unique architecture and beauty mesmerize the visitors.

    5. Paxi Island
    Paxi island is considered as one of the best destinations in Greece because of its marvellous and exotic beaches, scenic pathways, sea caves and picturesque settlements. The island can only be accessed by sea, offering absolute tranquility to the visitors.

    Greek cities are full of unique places, archaeological sites, shopping markets and nightlife. These city breaks are perfect for an unforgettable holiday trip. Greece’s white-washed buildings, authentic towns, natural wonders, pristine beaches and classic stops will make your trip even more memorable.

    Source: https://www.casinofloor.com/en/
    Read more