Satelital
Mostrar en el mapa
  • Día 37

    Uyuni - Day 4

    9 de mayo de 2023, Bolivia ⋅ ⛅ 0 °C

    Awake at 5am to drive out to the flats again for Sunrise. This time stopped at the island lookout to get a view from a bit higher. Really amazing sunrise, and the flats just go on and on in pure white. Only annoying thing is other people. Why can’t people just shut up and enjoy nature peacefully! Always talking…
    Had breakfast and drove out to take cheesy perspective pictures which was fun!
    Stopped at an old Salt hotel in the middle of the flats, where they also started the famous Dakar race a few years ago.
    Exit through the gift shops: Souvenir shop/salt factory thing with some explanation of making the salt bricks.
    So many French people! Seriously I think 70% of people I overheard were French! I don’t know why.
    Last stop at a strange train cemetery, would be a great place for a photoshoot with malina. Then we finished the tour in Uyuni! Really awesome 4 days, I loved it! Only thing is it would be nice to have more time to explore solo some places.
    Then watched the champions league game at a restaurant with the others and waited for the night bus to La Paz.
    Leer más