Satellite
  • Day 5

    3 - Malmö

    August 6, 2019 in Sweden ⋅ ⛅ 22 °C

    A day trip to Malmö, Malmö is only 40 minutes away from Copenhagen and not that big so we thought we had enough time by just taking a day trip. We leaved the hostel in Copenhagen at around 8 am this morning and we arrived at 9:40 am in Malmö. It’s weird crossing a bridge and being in another country.

    My first impression of Malmö was really quiet, there were no human beings at all. But once we walked into the city center it got a little bit better. We saw a nice church and the city center itself. After that we really wanted to try these scooters and actually it was soooo fun. You’re going like 25 km/h and it is truly amazing.

    On the scooters we went to the castle, there is actually a museum in it but we didn’t go in, because we had too much fun on the scooters, haha. After that we went, ofcourse with the scooters, to the ribersborgsstranden which sounds quite Dutch. We took the scooter all the way down to the end and we got a really nice view of the bridge we were crossing earlier. We grabbed a lunch and went off with the scooter again. We went to the highest building of Scandinavia.

    After we chilled a little bit we went to walk back to the station. But after walking 10 minutes we got tired and really wanted to take the scooter again so we did that, haha. This way we were very quick back at the city center and we enjoyed a cup of coffee before hopping on the train to Stockholm.

    And here we are on our way to Stockholm, it’s only a ride of 5h so we’ll arrive at 21:30 or so. 😁

    By the way we spent 66 minutes on the scooters today, I’m sure you can tell that we had fun 😂😇
    Read more