Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 6

    4 - Stockholm

    August 7, 2019 in Sweden ⋅ ⛅ 20 °C

    After a bit of a disaster with our hostel we are finally settled down and enjoyed our first day. We arrived Tuesday night at 22 o’clock in Stockholm and we went straight for our hostel. When we arrived it was kind of a disappointment. The place was far away, we had to share a room with 12 or 20 people and also there was this really weird and creepy guy who freaked people out. So we decided to find a new hostel. After we checked in the next morning we started to explore the city.

    At first we walked a little bit through old town, the place in beautiful but very touristy. After that we went kayaking. It was such an amazing experience to go kayaking through Stockholm. The view was amazing and I felt sooooo little.

    After our kayaking adventure we took the scooters back to the hostel and grabbed some dinner. It was nice trying out Swedish meatballs. After dinner we went for a walk but after 10 minutes of walking we got tired and grabbed the scooters again. We bumped in some sort of togetherness festival and joined the party. Even though there were only Asian there. I felt sooooo blonde haha. The party was very nice and we decided to walk all the way back to the hostel. Back at the hostel we decided to go out for a drink with the whole group and some other guys we just met, it was nice but I was really tired so at 0:30 am we leaved and went to bed.

    Thank god that we are staying more than one full day in Stockholm since we wasted much time with the hostel thing. Tomorrow we also have one full day of exploring 😁
    Read more