Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 3

    Girls Are now off to London!

    December 12, 2018 in Australia ⋅ ⛅ 23 °C

    Well the boys have settled into the apartment in London after a great trip up. Business class on QF to Haneda and then economy on BA to London. That said there were heaps of spare seats on BA so they could spread out and lochie had 3 seats to sleep on.

    Vern had a window seat and said the view over northern Russia was just amazing. They then got a scenic tour over London as they tracked right up the Thames and over the Houses of Parliament. Vern was pretty excited. A trip on the Heathrow Express (train) to Paddington then a cab to the apartment. Then sleep after a great Thai dinner.

    Meanwhile Lou and I were getting ready to depart and I am writing this from our departure lounge. Pa and Helen came to see us off which was awesome and we have boarding passes and our bags are checked all the way through to London! For us staff travellers that is a awesome cause normally you have to present at the standby desk in Singapore to standby for the next leg.

    Lou and I are just so excited to be going. This is such a special trip to have a European Christmas with our German relatives. Just can’t wait to get going.
    Read more