Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 3

    Redemption for breakfast this morning

    September 6, 2023 in England ⋅ ☀️ 19 °C

    Up early and been out for a walk in the cool. Brekkie is on its way. Headed into ‘town’, well trying to find a TK Max to purchase a new bag for me as mine has started coming apart at the seams! Australian product!!!
    Anyhow, Louise went off with her mate Mimi, and the rest of us got on the bus. after getting on a bus (we are using City Tracker) and getting off at the ‘right’ stop, started walking towards Oxford Str. turns out we were going back to where we came from 😆. And did I mention it was bloody hot at 9am? I mean 25 deg hot….
    Finally got back on the bus and went back to where we originally got dropped off from. Did lots of walking thru lovely shops, but not purchases cos we have to keep our bags under 20kg for the other flights within europe. Lunch at a lovely airconditioned pub, then down to Liberty to look at all the beautiful things.Credit cards were twitching but managed to stay firmly in their place.
    Dinner out a Trullo, goregous italian restuarant that Louises friends son is the Head Chef. Food was glorious…shame our ‘kitty’ currency card decided to shit itself and blocked. So out came the mastercard and sorting that out tomorrow.
    A very very hot day, got to 34 and of course we are not used to that. Feet swelling, sweat pouring…. Paris tomorrow and another hot hot day to come.
    Read more