Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 5

    Moving day and fashion district living

    September 8, 2023 in France ⋅ ☀️ 34 °C

    We made the decision to find alternative accommodation (somewhat more expensive) and got in an amazing Uber…off to the 2nd Arrissement….wow wow wow, we are all swooning. Fashion houses all over the place, unfortunately, they only sell to shops!!!!! Damn. Sure there will be many more to find though.
    Just along the road is a great bar, had brunch there, Caesar Salads, Croque Madame, Peasants Salad, coffee and rose was the orders for our tums. The bar owner saw us wearing our All Blacks hats so came out with his World Cup T-shirts and hung them out the front… gave us a few “viva le france” and we gave him a few All Blacks back.
    Quick walk up and down one street, and back for a rest. Its 3.07pm and 33 Deg… my feet are much like balloons….. so back to the fab new apartment for a rest.
    Kelly and Suzie are getting ready to go find the metro and make their way to the stadium, whilst the rest of us are going to wander 50m to either the bar in the picture or find an Irish pub which is 800m away. No wait caller, Louise is deciding on changing the plans…. update ya later.
    Read more