Satelita
Pokaż na mapie
  • Dzień 22

    Such a good day all round

    25 września 2023, Hiszpania ⋅ ☀️ 20 °C

    Well it was up and at ‘em today. Susie, Beth and I off to Valencia to shop, Kel and Lulu to go into L’Eliana to have a mooch about.
    We managed to find the place they went to yesterday by showing the taxi driver a photo…Si si…blah blah place. yup off we go.
    Brunch at Cappacino, what a place. Waiters in bow ties, the place was amazing, ambience fabulous. Food was delicious. Suzie did get a surprise when her vienna cappacino arrived with a mountain of cream on top 🫢
    The shopping had some fine purchases made by all. I love my spaghetti strap dresses at last!. Finale was getting some grocery items and yet more Rose and a quick taxi ride home.
    No sign of the two walkers, but yes they had found a shopping mall.
    Our Lulu loves a hairdresser thrown into the mix, and despite me buying some scissors for the requested hair snip, she managed to get her hair coloured and cut, and her nails done all for less than €50 for the lot. Kel had her nails done too and they enjoyed a delicious tapas lunch.
    Home for all and swim and sunbath, modelling of newly bought items done, settled in for our final night with pizza and sausages. Trying to sort out what was left, what to bin and what to take. Rubbish taken out to the neighbourhood rubbish bins (fantastic system they have here) in our nighties… sneaking in the darkness amidst giggles and laughter. Great last night in spain, Sardinia here we come.
    Czytaj więcej