Satellite
Afficher sur la carte
  • Jour 36

    To San Francisco we go ….

    11 mars 2023, États Unis ⋅ ☁️ 13 °C

    Today was pretty much a travel day. We had to be out of our hotel room at 11am so just before that Kenz and I did one last walk along The Strip. We did a quick stop by the Flamingo Habitat at the Flamingo Hotel to see these gorgeous birds in the daylight and then a little walk along the strip to get some snacks.

    It was then time to head back to our room grab our luggage (and Dave) and go to the Uber pick up zone for our trip to the airport.

    Even though our flight wasn’t until 4.25pm, it was going to cost us money to either get a late checkout or for them to store our bags so we could walk The Strip again, so we opted to go the airport early and just people and plane watch. Time went pretty quick and we were on our way to San Francisco.

    I got a window seat and was in heaven watching the scenery change heaps as we made our way to San Fran.

    Flight was only 1hr 25mins so basically we got up in the air and it was time to come down again.

    Once we had landed, got our bags and made our way to the Uber pickup area it was getting dark. The Uber ride to our hotel was about half an hour. When we got to the hotel, for some reason they didn’t have a room ready for us and said it would be about an hour! We needed to do some grocery shopping so they stored our bags and off we went. We hadn’t been gone 5 mins and I got a call to say they found us a room!

    We got our groceries at Safeway which was only a short 10min walk and headed back to unpack and have dinner.

    It looks like we will have a nice view from our room however it’s drizzly rain so will see what it is like tomorrow.

    Another bucket list will be ticked off tomorrow when we explore Alcatraz.
    En savoir plus