Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 5

    A big THANK YOU

    September 11, 2019 in France ⋅ ⛅ 16 °C

    We are now official Adventurers of the European Mountain Summit Rally. And after roughly 1600 km of driving through Storms, Snow, Rain, over 14 Passes, finally the sun is rising today over the mediterranean sea, and bringing with us more Licht für die Welt.

    We have reached our Team Charity Goal of 100 Eye surgeries!

    The whole Team - Raffael, Max, Christina, Bastian, Mariette, Georg and Daniel - wants to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who helped, donated, supported and therefore made this journey possible.
    Especially, we want to name Fritz, without whom no car would have gone anywhere and who put a lot of time, knowledge and love into the repairs, enabling us a safe drive without any problems on the whole trip.
    Thank you to all the supporters - private or companies. Not only did your Logos make our cars look even better, but also can we now send Light to 100 people who will be able to see again.
    An amazing result, of which we are very proud of.

    Thanks to Licht für die Welt to be a part of your great cause.
    It was a pleasure driving for you.
    Read more