Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    Singapore

    April 14, 2017 in Singapore ⋅ ⛅ 31 °C

    The number of things to do in Singapore is basically endless and that is what makes Singapore the perfect destination for budget travelers. Even though the city has a reputation of being one of the expensive places to visit and this is true if you are not careful enough.
    However, by using our researched list of things to do in Singapore, it’s easy to extend your holiday budget and still experience some of the city’s magnificent attractions that the city has to offer. Ranging from giant man-made Super Trees to national enclaves, below are some of the things that you should definitely do when in Singapore.

    Travel Advice: If you thought travelling to Singapore would be a trouble, then fret not. It is well connected by buses, get your online bus tickets soon. Singapore is well connected with roadways, taking a bus while travelling within Singapore and reaching these places is made hassle free. Booking online bus tickets from https://www.redbus.sg/ reduces your worries and saves time. Here you shall find a wide range of well-maintained buses, select the one that fits all your requirements well.

    Visit Gardens by the Bay
    This magnificent attraction is a proof that some of the best things in life are free. Entrance into this huge man-made park, Gardens by the Bay is completely free all day, every day.
    Your journey to Singapore will not be complete if you do not get a glimpse of the Super Tree Grove. The trees standing at a height of 50 meters are spectacularly light up from 7:45 to 8:45 in the evenings.
    Stay at the Siloso Beach Resort
    Situated at a two minutes walking distance from the beach, the resort offers serenity and a rustic atmosphere. It is one of the country’s most rewarded eco resorts and swears by a spring water pool and a leisure spa on the island of Sentosa.
    Located amidst plush greenery the resort does not fail to deliver on the scenic views of the South China Sea. If you are thrilled by surfing you will be pleased to know that the resort is just at a five minutes walking distance from the Wave house where artificial waves are created to simulate surfing.
    Connectivity is not an issue either as the Harbor front MRT Station is just 10 minutes away by road. Along with this, the resort offers a host of other amenities like life sized televisions, free internet access, tea and coffee makers, minibars and laundry services. If you wish to taste Singaporean dishes the Siloso Beach Café is where you should head to!!
    Read more