Satellit
Auf Karte anzeigen
  • Tag 9

    Fremont Street

    20. April 2019 in den USA ⋅ ☀️ 30 °C

    After breakfast, we took the kids to “seedy” Fremont Street. I think they were hoping this wasn’t the “real Vegas” after seeing two 90 year old men wearing nothing but a fig leaf. Eww. A sight to never unsee. Oh and a 250 pound, leg less “retired stripper down on her luck” (that’s what her sign said) wearing a full mask and pasties. Hmmm. Sight to never unsee. Why do these people humiliate themselves? It gets worse at night so we will be avoiding later today. It really is pretty tame in the AM. Family friendly? We were in and out like the burger joint.

    We dropped Stone off at home because he has a dog, Jack, now that needs attention and Stone hurt his ankle a week ago and can’t walk as far as we can. We are going to tackle the strip. We stayed at a Fairfield Inn just off the strip because it was three times as much money and not enough room for all of us to stay on the strip. We are only here for one full day and two nights and it didn’t make sense with the way we are traveling. We are planning to be out of the room most of the time anyway. We have a suite and a shuttle to the strip so it works great. We also have a place to park our van which tends to be a problem at bigger hotels.
    Weiterlesen