Satellite
  • Day 10

    Williams AZ

    April 21, 2019 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 14 °C

    We didn’t spend much time at Hoover Dam before moving on to Williams where we rented a house/cabin for a few days. We plan to see the Grand Canyon and go to Sedona on another day.

    We drove through Willams, a little town founded in 1881. You can see the history in between the Safeway and the chain hotels though it is well preserved and looks like a little old town. The Safeway had everything you need. We loaded up on groceries and headed for the house outside of town. It is fairly secluded with a few homes dotted in the trees. We opened a large green cattle gate and drove up a long road driveway into the trees and found a cute little modern log cabin that looked just like the pictures. The inside is just as cute. We got unloaded before dark and started a chicken kabob dinner. Ahhh. Time to relax. Sort of. Oh yeah, since they were little, we have always hid jellybeans around the house. We didn’t do it at the hotel but i did it when we got back to the house. The kids still ask for them. So I obliged and hid them in the loft. It is still a mad scramble but now they tackle each other. They have fun.

    What a great trip we are having.
    Read more