Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 12

    Fourth Sea Day

    December 31, 2023, North Pacific Ocean ⋅ ☁️ 28 °C

    Our sea day traditions continues. Since we had Internet service this morning, we loaded books on Bob's Kindle. We also watched Mick Dawson's lecture on "Rowing the North Pacific Alone". We are thoroughly enjoying Mr. Dawson's lecture.
    Bob ran upstairs to grab a bit of breakfast. Meanwhile, I tried to get some work done but internet was not playing nice so I worked briefly on the blog.
    We then headed to the lecture by Mr. Iain James Kennedy entitled, "Manuel Noriega & His Reign of Terror in Panama".
    We had our first unhosted Interdenominational Services which went very well. Dale and Jenni made announcement that we were planning on having Bible Study during the World Cruise.
    On our way to dinner, we passed by the atrium and saw that they were serving Champagne and Caviar. Brenda may or may not have RAN down the Grand Staircase to get in line for the Caviar.
    Next we headed up to the World Cafe for dinner. Someone is granting all my wishes as they were serving Prime Rib and Lobster. My skipping of breakfast has now become mandatory because Viking is tending to serve ALL my favorite foods.
    We did not stay up until midnight because I had an early morning bike ride.
    Read more