Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 10

    Let's juggle!

    March 23, 2020 in Switzerland ⋅ ☀️ 6 °C

    Just as we began to wonder what Coquino the circus school was planning for the lockdown period, into Mommy's inbox arrived an email announcing... a series of distance learning videos on juggling! The first clip was presented by Fredo himself and beautifully shot in a sunny field somewhere in Switzerland. In order to help everyone get started with practicing this new skill, the school was also offering its students three juggling balls each - to be collected in isolation from the Coquino "remorque" parked in its usual spot outside the school's practice gym.

    In addition to picking up balls for the kids, we ended up getting a set for Davy's friend Alec as well - our neighbour and fellow Coquino kid who was unfortunately in hardcore quarantine due to flu-like symptoms. To our pleasant surprise, the sets of balls came with "Les Balles" leaflets from Mister Babache, filled with lots of fun juggling exercises and tips. Davy chose a set of red and yellow balls with Coquino printed on them, Meg some cute, plain red ones, and both could not have been more excited to try out their latest goodies - post-disinfecting of course.
    Read more