Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 55

    Hiring Harriet’s happy horses on Hydra

    May 29, 2023 in Greece ⋅ ☀️ 23 °C

    The race is on! Melina takes the lead, Dennis the menace is munching at her butt. Aries, god of war is charging ahead and the bald bloke on the horse with the unknown name is left in the rear.

    Today we saddled up on Harriet’s Hydra horses for a leisurely tour around the island. We were a bit worried about Ariah’s newly gained horse allergy but we dosed her up on Claratyne and popped her sunnies onto avoid horse hair swelling her eyes. India really connected with her horse Aries. He had an attitude when she told him off for eating random grasses, which she appreciated. Ariah had telepathic conversations with Dennis and ended up good friends. Dale’s unknown horse was the perfect height to allow him to collect low hanging lemons on his ride. Kylie led the way on Melina, the best horse. Ariah was so sad when our ride came to an end.

    We ended our day jumping off the rock shelves into the med. Ariah will tell you mum pushed her in. But the truth is mum was just casually walking down the stairs and Ariah slipped in as she approached. Ariah emphatically disagrees. Mums butt has an Ariah-shaped bite mark.

    Oh and we had delicious sunset cocktails at Techne. Look I have to be honest, we bought some crocs today but I don’t think that makes us croc people.
    Read more