Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 114

    Beach and bike 🚲 🏖️

    July 27, 2023 in Greece ⋅ 🌬 27 °C

    Today was so fun, so I'm going to tell you all about it.
    First we woke up and went down for breaky. we packed some food from the buffet and caught a bus to Stafylos beach. It was very windy and hot but there was no shade exept for a small spot near the stairs. Which in about an hour turned sunny.
    We had cheese and bickies for lunch I made a savory ice cream using a tornado chips with cheese as the ice cream. Then we went on the water sofa which was REALLY fun!

    After that Dad and I skimmed some rocks.
    Then we packed up, and headed home to get ready for bike riding.

    The bike ride started off kind of hard because we were in a river bed. then it got a little better. We stopped on the top of the mountain to have snack and we saw the sunset. After the snack we rode home in the dark but we turned on our lights.

    We stopped at a church that had a nice view and a well ie. bottle re-filler. Then we rode home through the port. And had dinner at a pizza place and we took some home for lunch tomorrow. Once we get home we all went straight to sleep 💤.

    By Ariah xoxo
    Read more