Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 13

    Sea Days : What Shall we do Today?

    January 21, North Pacific Ocean ⋅ 🌬 82 °F

    Sea days are awhirl of activities.
    Enjoying activities with the variety of people that we are meeting from around the world is our favorite part of the day. (We are now at the point where remembering names is a challenging activity by itself. 🤣)

    Each morning, we head to the Lookout Library, where we can sit with our coffee and the ocean view to write about our adventures. We found that there are a lot of writers on board jotting thoughts about the latest ports of call. Meanwhile, we are still trying to figure out how Facebook, Penguins, etc, work. Lol.

    The ship has many nooks and crannies to explore. We enjoyed a " Behind the Scenes tour" to see how the ship operates - kitchen, room service, engine controls, laundry, etc.

    Susan is leaning to paint with watercolors and felting, (her cute gnome " Vikiee"). Morris has joined a team for a ship building contest (his heart is always with whaleboating). You can also find him in a game of Baggo or at his favorite reading corner. Of course, there is always swimming, gym, spa, sports deck (Morris is waiting for the weather to clear for a good game of ping pong), and dancing lessons. It's a good thing that the ship's app has a calendar of events!
    Read more