Satelit
Tunjukkan pada peta
  • Hari 1

    Manchester airport

    5 Jun 2023, England ⋅ ☀️ 18 °C

    Arrived in Manchester airport train station…..after a short …well very long walk through the airport to find the check in desks. First chance for all of us to experience the weight of our bags..and of course the official weigh in to see who had packed light…..and who was taking their entire wardrobe on the check in scales.

    Official results
    Michelle 10kg
    Adia 8kg
    Andrew 7.7kg
    Jacqueline 7.3kg

    This was hardly mentioned throughout the remainder of the trip and Jacqueline never had a bag this light for the next two weeks!!!! Bear in mind Jacqueline packed both Andrews and hers!!!

    Because we had to get the earlier train the wait was longer than expected so once through, the rather rude checking in of bags person and through the security checks (which Andrew really didn’t like and felt a bit stressed at) it was a seat on some benches and some KFC and Andrews first hypo of the week. Luckily Michelle had brought Andrew a stack of sweeties for the trip.

    Michelle and Adia bought duty free, which with hindsight was a smart move.

    Buckled in to a plane for Verona it was a slightly unreal feeling as we were delayed in the ground for 40 mins.
    Baca lagi