Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 33

    Home

    July 26, 2018 in Australia ⋅ ⛅ 18 °C

    After 31 days we are home.
    We met Charl at his work yesterday in the afternoon after saying good bye to Suzette and a few other family and friends. Traffic from Pretoria to the airport was very heavy to we had planned to leave pretty around 4:30pm but the good byes made us a little late. Nevertheless we meet it to the airport at 6:30pm with plenty of time to check in and get a little dinner with Charl before heading to our gate.

    The flight was almost full but we were seated right t the back of the plane and there was a few empty seats around us. The flight was not delayed and we took off on time (around 9:15pm). With strong tail winds we made it back to Perth about 20mins early landing just after 1200. Natasha was able to get a little sleep on the flight but I was not so by the time we landed I had been awake for over 24hrs and was feeling it too.

    Both our parents were at the airport waiting for us. No issues getting through customs and immigration so it was nice and fast.

    Over all the trip was great. We saw and did many great things and I met lots of Natasha's extended family and friends. Now we just have to adjust out of holiday mood back into normal life.
    Read more