Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 4

    Singapore - kuala lumpur

    February 19, 2015 in Malaysia ⋅ ☁️ 22 °C

    Big day today. Navigated my way across singapore with 25kg of luggage (half my body weight) to bus stop. First overland border crossing. Got through singapore immigration with no hiccups... Then when we got to the malaysian side, we were all rushed off the bus and told to grab our luggage. Got to the passport counter and no passport. Oh bugger. I found the information desk and they escorted me to a stairwell where two policemen were sitting at a table playing on their phones. After some lengthy conversation on a walkie talkie we established that my passport had fallen onto my seat and was being delivered imminently. In the mean time, policeman number 1 had asked how old i was, if i was married and where i lived. When i told him my age, he exclaimed that policeman number 2 was also the same age and that policeman number 2 was also single. The passport arrived just in time and i went on my way.
    6 hours later i arrived in KL.
    I rather fancied the rather garish multi-coloured panda print on the bus seats. They reclined to nearly flat which was rather nice.
    Read more