Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 8

    Oga's Cantina

    February 28, 2020 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 16 °C

    For lunch we walked up to the Sci-fi Dine-in Theatre restaurant and managed to grab the very last table for lunch (although we had to sit at the back, rather in one of the cool cars). The plant based options included a burger which seemed to use the impossible burger (as opposed to the beyond burgers we had found at other spots) and an oreo milk shake with vegan whipped cream.

    After lunch, we stopped in at the Voyage of the little mermaid show (which has great puppetry) and Star Tours before heading to Galaxy’s edge where we had a reservation at Oga’s Cantina. Whilst we were waiting Kylo Ran passed by, inteorrogating people he suspected of being members of the resistance.

    Inside the cantina, recently reprogrammed pilot dried R3X was adjusting to his new programming, only occasionally believing he was making a light speed jump to Endor. We were at a standing table, a little way from the heavily themed bar which we shared with another pair of Disney Vacation club members. It was super themed, so we got some tasty cocktails/mocktails and spent soaked in the details.

    By the time we left we got a notification that our boarding group wouldn’t be called that day (through put had obviously been lower than the other day we visited). With no chance of getting onto rise of the resistance and nearly three hours queue length for smugger’s run, we decided to head over to Magic Kingdom.
    Read more