Satellite
  • Day 91

    Porto, conference for agile workshops

    August 21, 2019 in Portugal ⋅ 🌙 19 °C

    Hi,
    Actually this was my main goal or motivation to reach Porto as a destination. I am here for 3 days at a conference or open space format, where about 200 workshop facilitators meet. That means: we are all in the job of helping companies to do innovation or do a change management or change a Mindset of companies to think more creative, to think more our of the box, to behave more flexible and actually change the philosophy of companies.
    We are the pioneers of thinking in a different way. We are here to invent new creative workshop formats, to exchange experience to question existing ways of working and organization. I feel like in the epicenter of change and we habe the power and motivation to really have a positive impact for the world and for the future.
    I have facilitated 3 sessions about creativity, innovation Sprint and about drawing your dreams.
    People liked it, when I gave them instructions and sketching advices what they could apply immediately and they were happy that they improved their sketching skills within minutes. They were surprised by themselves what they were able to sketch in short time.
    Read more