Satellite
  • Day 5

    Day 5🇨🇭🇱🇮🇦🇹

    July 25, 2022 in Switzerland ⋅ ☀️ 24 °C

    Goodmorning from Mels!
    Today we woke up to a table full of breakfast - again as I said yesterday, Mathias and Martina really really looked after us. When we had all eaten, Mathias had to start work from home, so we said goodbye and Martina, Lampros and I went to the train station to go to Chur. We had to run to the bus stop cause we only had a few minutes before it left but we managed (Martina and Lampros in front - the runners - and me in the back following sweating away😂)
    We arrived at Chur 20 minutes later. Chur is where Martina and Mathias lived before, and it’s where Martina works - I forgot to mention she’s also a teacher!
    We walked around the old town and it was beautiful. I was looking for a patch for my bag from that canton - Martina went everywhere asking for one and we eventually found one in Manor. We also had coffee in her favourite coffee shop, the building was the old post office and it was super calm and pretty in there. We sat and chatted until we had to go to the train station and unfortunately say goodbye (but not for long)!
    I got a bit emotional cause we had such a beautiful time with them both and I’m not good with goodbyes.. but we promised to meet again in Athens.❤️
    Part two soon!
    Read more