Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 5

    Day 5, part 2!🇨🇭🇱🇮🇦🇹

    July 25, 2022 in Austria ⋅ ⛅ 32 °C

    So after saying our goodbyes, we boarded the train and went to Liechtenstein, Vaduz. Super hot day so not the best for walking around, but we enjoyed the small town of Vaduz and walked along the bridge that connects Liechtenstein with Switzerland. In two countries at the same time!
    We had some time to spare so we sat in a coffee shop for a little while. Lampros wanted something to snack on and I remembered I had a chocolate in my rucksack..when I went to open it the chocolate had all completely melted all over my stuff!
    It was so funny. Thankfully everything could be wiped down and I didn’t get any clothes dirty, but my rucksack now smells like chocolate😂. For some reason Liechtenstein doesn’t show up on the rail app as an extra country, but we’ll be using the flag whatsoever.
    We bought a couple of snacks from COOP and then boarded our next train to Austria!
    Our final destination for tonight was Innsbruck, Austria, a small traditional town in the Austrian mountains. Very pretty, and very rainy! As we arrived we changed in boots and rain coats and tried to find somewhere to eat a schnitzel. We eventually found a shop that served, but it was closing down in under 20 minutes, so we eat quickly and then headed for our Hostel which was a bit of a walk out of town - but in the end totally worth it. Beautiful hostel and very nice staff.
    More tomorrow! Goodnight from Innsbruck!
    Read more