Satellite
  • Day 12

    Adventures in Bangkok

    March 11, 2020 in Thailand ⋅ ☀️ 34 °C

    Yummy breakfast, so much selection but we both decided on a small breakfast, being lazy and eating all the time will make us heavier than we already are.

    We then walked around the Hotel grounds, it is lovely with so much open space and heaps of restaurants. The pool area even has a children's playground that Charlie would like.

    John will now plan our activities for the next few days during the remainder of the morning while I will continue reading my 6th book.

    Back from our walk to the huge shopping mall. Apparently it is the largest shopping mall in Bangkok and 3rd in the world, it has 500 stores mostly the same as back home. We also just had to have coffee and cake at a very cute cafe, I had an Oreo Shake and John a cold Caramel Macciato and brownie cheesecake, very yummy indeed.

    Next we went poolside doing puzzles and reading as well as swimming. The pool was nice and refreshing, not with a spectacular view over the Gulf of Thailand, but still pleasant. The pool staff set up our sun lounge and umbrella, gave us a cold bottle of water and a lemon shot drink each.

    Back to the room resting and watching TV before going out to dinner.

    Now for dinner, it was provided by the Hotel Club we are in, We could select a tour of the area or a few different places to eat or drink. We selected the Thai dinner at the Spice Market in our Hotel. I am glad we did, Dinner was sensational, so much food.

    Step count today is 9531.
    Read more