Satélite
Exibir no mapa
  • Dia 389

    Welcome Home

    9 de abril, Alemanha ⋅ ☁️ 21 °C

    Time sped by and in the blink of an eye we were boarding a flight to Germany. This was a real homecoming for Richard who left his small, riverside town almost 2 years ago for his big bike adventure. And for Keirra, the exploration and newness continues with this opportunity to find home in a new country. It’s safe to say that neither of us expected to fall into the sort of deep love that propels us to move across the world with another person. But here we are, slightly more weathered and freckled than when our journeys began, but full of a time honoured trust is the world. As we navigate the sometimes tricky waters of carving out a home (finding jobs, a place to live, new friends, and a sense of connection, to name a few), we lean on the many lessons that we’ve learned from our bikes. Namely: it doesn’t matter where you’re going, how fast you get there, or even exactly what you see along the way, what you’ll remember most is that calm, alive feeling that bubbles up when you truly see the world. Let go of the sense of control, all of your “to-do” and “must-see” lists don’t mean too much if you’re unable to sink into the experience. Oh, and don’t be afraid to ask for help!

    That’s enough for now: onto the next adventure…
    Leia mais