Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 130

    Our Hanoi family

    September 26, 2018 in Vietnam ⋅ ⛅ 28 °C

    We head back to Hanoi a little earlier than planned because Lila said she really wanted to play with the twins before leaving Hanoi. So we got the bus which eventually arrived back in Hanoi at 7pm and had dinner waiting for us with our lovely Workaway family, who have been so generous to us.
    The kids had a great time playing after dinner and then an attempted sleepover. They all eagerly and excitedly hopped into one bed, I read them a bedtime story and then turned off the light and walked out. The next almost 2 hrs we check on them a few times which sees their bed move to the floor and also various promises of sleep. We eventually decide we will need to seperate them if they were to get any sleep, as the girls were apparently planning their next morning of dress ups as Anna And Elsa with make up and heels! Pour Nghia was super tired and was kept up with the girls chatting!
    The kids had the morning off kindergarten to spend with Lila, which was more dress ups and role play. We took them out for a drink and enjoyed a lunch together before heading for Hanoi train station to head south for sone beach time.
    Read more