Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    San Francisco Day 1

    April 29, 2019 in the United States ⋅ ⛅ 13 °C

    Apologies those waiting for the penguin app to ding (donkey & gma), but we have been so busy, sleep was more important!!
    After a long flight, we made it to the hotel!!!! Got early check in which was awesome! After only 1 1/2 hour sleep on the plane, once we showered and changed we were ready to go again! Made our way to Pier 39 and checked out the famous seal! Courtney your noice rage would be peaking.....they were so noisy but also pretty cute. We went on a carousel cause that’s why big kids do.
    We decided the best way to see everything easily would be to get on the double decker hop on & off buses. We got to see pretty much all everything on our sightseeing list!
    Got off at Alamo Square and saw the ‘Painted Ladies’ and had a Full House moment which was pretty cool.
    Completed the loop on the bus, heading over the Golden Gate Bridge. We sat on the top of the bus cause that’s what tourists do.....it was sooooooo windy. Seany I was a bit nervous on the open top so bike riding the next day, was gonna be interesting...was great to have a photo with something that you see in so many movies and shows!
    Next was the crooked ‘Lombard Street!’ In Summer apparently 350 cars line up per hour to drive down it!!
    Then it was back to the hotel for some dinner and a quick change and then off The Fillmore for Zara Larson concert which was a great night!!
    When my head finally hit the pillow, after it being about 4pm Tuesday Aussie time & 17,000 steps. I was out in less than 2 minutes!!!
    Read more