Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 10

    NYC - Central Park

    May 8, 2019 in the United States ⋅ ⛅ 19 °C

    Today, we did a lot of walking!!! 26,000 steps according to my watch.
    We walked from our hotel at Time Square to Central Park and did a walking tour around the park for 2 hours. The park is just beautiful!!!! No flowers really around yet, but so much greenery, it’s so pretty.
    The sun was shining, a beautiful day. We went to the boathouse and row row rowed the boats along the lake which was pretty fun, although Sarah almost took out a turtle with the paddle at one point.
    Some more walking to see the Alice in Wonderland statue and a ride on the carousel. Then we rented some bikes to do a lap through the park. Halfway round we were done hahaha sore legs and it was warming up. But we made it back!!
    Off to Tiffany’s to treat ourselves because we deserve it!!!
    By this time it’s nearly 3:30 so we decide we’d better eat some lunch - a quick sandwich which was a delicious find.
    A stage door tour at Radio City Music Hall is up next. This was magnificent. It’s one of the largest theatres in the world and has held the Tony & Grammys awards over the years and is home to the Rockettes and we even got to meet one of them.
    Afternoon tea at Magnolias Bakery hit the spot before we headed back to the hotel.

    Last stop of the night is the St James Theatre for three Frozen musical!!!!! And it was awesome!!!!! We had frozen themed cocktails and yes dad a souvenir cup 😂
    It had songs from the movie plus some new ones, we didn’t like the fact that Olaf was basically a big ass puppet controlled by someone on stage with their hand in his head who did all the talking.....
    But when they made it snow at the end it was just magical and so Disney!! 🥰
    Read more