Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 8

    Da Nang

    November 14, 2023 in Vietnam ⋅ 🌧 23 °C

    We got up nice and early, packed up and then got breakfast at the hotel. Then, around 9 we headed out to go to da nang. It was raining pretty much all morning.

    There was one thing we had planned for the day - Ba Na hills. This place is basically a theme park way up in the mountains, with a really long cable ride in.

    The first thing we did up there was enjoy a massive buffet - it was like 3 floors of just like wall to wall food, with just everything - western food, south East Asian food, Korean food, but after that we had to venture out into the rain.

    Now I’m sure the views were stunning but we spent the entire time basically in the clouds, with the heaviest rain either of us have ever experienced. We were basically walking around in several inches of water everywhere, staircases were waterfalls, sometimes it felt like we were trying to breathe underwater, but at some point you just give up trying to keep your birks dry and you just start splashing around in the puddles and honestly it was a fun day even if we were a bit disappointed.

    We finally checked into our hotel at about 4, and we mostly just wanted to warm up and dry off for a bit.

    We got some nice banh mi and fries for dinner
    Read more