Satelliitti
Näytä kartalla
  • Päivä 74

    Portland Cat Sit

    17. heinäkuuta 2022, Yhdysvallat ⋅ ⛅ 66 °F

    Arrived at our cat sit in Portland yesterday. Beautiful home overlooking the Northwest Forest Park & Industrial Districts along the Willamette River. Zack, our charge, is a handsome boy, who loves hanging with us. He is a bit talkative when he wants his breakfast (at 5am 🤬), but quietly climbs back into bed to cuddle when he’s finished.

    Our hosts generously offered the use of their Smart car, since our van would be impossible to park at most restaurants/breweries. Headed to Portland’s Eastside today to visit the Horse Brass Pub. Very authentic pub with amazing fish & chips! Nummy!

    From there we drove through downtown…stopped at a small taproom and grabbed Chinese to go for supper. While waiting for our food, we walked to a very popular ice cream parlor, Salt & Straw. We wanted to get a pint of ice cream to go. You will never guess how much the pints were… $11.75!!!! Can you believe it? For 2 cups of ice cream?

    We will be here until Wednesday and then head south (we think?) We have discounted Washington due to it being sunny or partly sunny for only 56% of the year.
    Lue lisää