Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 8–13

    barcelona

    September 23, 2023 in Spain ⋅ 🌙 21 °C

    bought a bottle of jägermeister first thing after arriving with the tgv, were a bit spooked while checking in at the hostel, but turned out fine (except for me feeling a bit under the weather bc of the ac for a couple of days)

    headed straight to the razzmatazz club hammered as hell, had a bomb ass time with all kinds of people, woke up with a hangover and explored the city for a bit. the shopowner of the nearest ministore was high as a kite but still managed to find some pasta cheese for me :)

    met another guy from turkey the next morning at the free breakfast and a chap from argentina in our dorm, then went to go ride a jetski with lilly. in general quite a bit of aimless wandering through the city, often times seperate from lilly. also went to some bars and bought some new clothes. because of the ac cold, no beach days sadly.

    i took the bus to lyon, lilly decided to pay extra and go for a train. met carla on the bus, she was on the way home from valencia and heavily debated starting a life there. talked about our plans in life and our travel experiences, later, ulysse and thomas joined in and we formed a little social club at the back of the bus, made the 9 hours to lyon a lot more fun.
    Read more