Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 54–55

    boston again

    November 8, 2023 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 6 °C

    we went back to boston one day before my flight back, because as chance would have it, russ had a work meeting to attend there. the drive back to boston was even more stunning than the other way. this time wrigley (who, i forgot to mention earlier, brought me a lot of joy in the 5 days prior) was with us, hanging out the car window.

    on the way to the hotel, i noticed a sign with a certain 7-point leaf. only then i realized that weed was legal in massachusetts, which led to me and flavien setting out on a quest to find a dispensary a couple of hours later, but first, we went to a wendy's and ordered an american sized menu. it turned out that wendy's > mcd.

    we then spent 30$ (half the amount i spent in the us in total) on a 100mg chocolate bar and got to work back at the hotel. we were just coming out of the pool about an hour later when they kicked in. and kick in they did. (last pic is us, high as kites, trying to get a shot of flavien touching the top of the building). all i can say is that i've never slept deeper than that night.

    and the next morning, it was time to say thank you and goodbye.
    Read more