Satellite
  • Day 21

    Bodega Bay

    July 22, 2017 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 28 °C

    Day 20: I woke up at around 2am. because a phone bell was ringing all the time. So I decided to get closer to the hiking trail to continuing sleeping.
    I drove over an hour and saw tons of wildlife walking on the street. Suddenly the road turned to a gravel road that I didn't wanna drive on while darkness.
    So I returned to the next town, parked beside the road and slept 'til around 8am.
    After I got up I went to Bolinas. There I hiked to the Alamere Fall which turns directly into the ocean. In additional I walked beside Bass Lake, the Pelican Lake and the Bolinas Beach. Nice spots for taking photos!
    When I was at my car again I got to Oakland and ate a spanisch dinner at El Paisa Taco Truck.
    After all I recognized that I definitely need a effective night. Because off that and because it's almost half time I treat myself a pleasant night and was searching for a payable hostel, motel or hotel. Not that easy because all are sold out!
    I found the last free room of Motel 6 in Fremont and reserved directly.
    Now I'm sitting in a warm room with a coozy queen size bed, an own restroom and cold beer. An evening I needed.

    Alamere Fall ✔
    Bass Lake ✔
    Pelican Lake ✔
    Seeing sea side of Pacific for the first time ✔
    El Paisa Taco Truck ✔
    First Motel ✔
    ---
    Illinois ✅
    Wisconsin ✅
    Minnesota ✅
    South Dekota ✅
    Wyoming ✅
    Idaho ✅
    Utah ✅
    Nevada ✅
    California ✅
    Arizona ❌
    Read more