Satellite
  • Day 31

    Started with Laundry .... Ended in Ink

    December 3, 2016 in Malaysia ⋅ ⛅ 27 °C

    So by now we had more dirty clothes than clean. And on our mooch yesterday, we spotted a dazzling, all singing and all dancing launderette!!!! Ha! After that was all done.. We got ourselves freshened up and did a walking tour around Georgetown, that incorporated all the street art highlights and some good food too.

    We had a very smiley afternoon of taking photographs and slurping on ice balls!

    When we found the swing street art, I instantly remembered a photo my friend has had taken when she was here... see photo.

    After all the walk in the heat, we decided to go to a bar for a G and T. B@92 is a retro american bar run by a Serbian man and a Thai lady, who rustled us up some wild boar Thai stew with mash.... It. Was. Incredible.

    After our second gin, I was looking up at the buildings and saw two swallows flying in unison, (they seem to everywhere on this trip so far) and they made me think of me and Tam on this adventure... So without any time for thinking, we heading to a tattoo parlour and I had them tattoo'd on my left middle and index fingers. It was agony but totally worth it. Something to remind me of this adventure.

    Another memorable day, one of the best.

    (Mum please don't kill me)
    Read more