Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 38

    wood laser engraving

    October 17, 2022 in the United States ⋅ ⛅ 11 °C

    The basic principle of laser engraving processing of wood materials and laser cutting processing is basically the same, are the use of high energy density laser beam into heat energy, instantaneous cause wood thermal decomposition and carbonization, so as to remove part of the material. Laser cutting is the wood material (mainly the plate) of different parts separated, and laser engraving is in the surface of the wood material processing requirements of the pattern, pattern and text. For the same wood, the energy required by laser cutting is large, and the energy required by laser engraving is relatively small because it does not need to cut through the workpiece. Laser engraving is a non-contact processing method, which has the advantages of no wood chip pollution, no tool wear and no need to replace the tool, no noise pollution (low noise) compared with the traditional machining method. The laser cutting head focusing lens focuses the laser to a very small spot, the diameter of the spot is generally 0.1~0.5mm. The laser beam focus is located near the surface to be processed and is used to melt or vaporize the processed material. At the same time, the air flow coaxial with the beam is ejected from the cutting head, blowing the melted or vaporized material out from the bottom of the incision. According to different processing methods of laser engraving of wood materials, laser engraving of wood materials can be divided into the following three categories:

    Laser cutting and laser engraving are the use of cutting in the wood material surface processing requirements of the pattern, that is, the first pattern decomposition into a number of line form, and then the use of laser cutting these lines, and then get the use of cutting line representation of the pattern.

    The concave engraving excised the part of the pattern, while the outer part of the pattern left the surface of the wood material as it was. Here is divided into two kinds of circumstances, the first is that the design strength of each point to remove the same, mainly by contour shape carved design reflects: the second is according to the pattern of the distribution of the contrast, contrast and so on, to design the part of the "dark" resection, more "bright" on the design of partial resection even with less. The former is suitable for carving characters, animals, plants and other shapes of the main performance of the pattern, the latter is more suitable for carving with details such as the facial expression of figures and other patterns.

    Punch engraving is contrary to concave engraving. This form of engraving and processing only removes the material around the pattern, and the intensity of the removal at each point is the same, while the material of the pattern itself is retained. This carving method is suitable for the expression of words, graphics, etc. The latter two engraving methods of material excision is that the laser head on the excision surface every walk, cut a linear groove, and then in a small distance after translation of the next line of cutting. Usually, the distance between two grooves can be 0.050.5mm. In this way, through a number of linear grooves, to achieve the purpose of the area material removal required by these two forms of carving. Of course, in the second form of die engraving, the size of the grooves and especially the depth of the grooves on the same cutting line will change as needed.

    Sculpfun is the most cost-effective laser engraver in addition to Xtool, Atomstack, Ortur and other brands. sculpfun s10 is powerful and equipped with high-speed air-assisted nozzles. It has advanced fluid mechanics design and is used with 30L/min, 0.03Mpa air compressors , the S10 nozzle will eject a high-speed airflow of up to 14.5m/s, which greatly improves the cutting penetration and cutting efficiency. The Sculpfun S10 and Sculpfun S9 also have an ultra-thin laser beam with a focal length of 0.08mm, which has high energy density and strong laser cutting penetration and laser engraving capabilities, but the laser power of the S9 is only 5W, which is only suitable for laser engraving, while the laser power of the S10 is 10W. , both laser engraving and cutting.

    https://www.htpow.net/atomstack
    https://www.htpow.net/xtool
    https://www.htpow.net/laser-engraving-machine
    https://www.htpow.net/sculpfun-s10-10w-laser-en…
    https://www.htpow.net/90w-sculpfun-s9-laser-eng…
    Read more