Satelit
Tampilkan pada peta
  • Hari 16

    Devonport TAS

    27 April, Australia ⋅ ☀️ 12 °C

    This morning we awoke to a picture perfect day at Cradle Mountain. We couldn’t not take the opportunity to jump on the shuttle bus back to Dove Lake for the iconic postcard photo.

    Dan got the perfect shot before the wind picked up and rippled the pond, while we trekked back to the boat shed to prove we were there 🤣

    We feel very fortunate to have experienced Cradle Mountain in all its glory.

    Leaving the mountain we followed the Northern Tasting Trail as we slowly made our way back towards Devonport. First stop, Sheffield Bakehouse for brunch, followed by a tasting paddle at the Spreyton Cider Co. where the boys also enjoyed a tasting paddle of local juices. Next stops, Ghost Rock Wines and Anvers Chocolate Factory.

    We eventually made it Devonport where we explored the picturesque Mersey Bluff Lighthouse and completed some essential research at the Southern Wilds Distillery, locally know as Devonport’s waiting room, as we bided time waiting for the Spirit of Tasmania to arrive in port - Sloe Gin for the win!

    We ended our eventful lap of Tassie with dinner at the local Irish establishment before boarding the SOT for our return voyage to the mainland.
    Baca selengkapnya