Satellite
  • Day 1,377

    USA Tour - St Louis

    December 19, 2018 in the United States ⋅ ⛅ 11 °C

    I MET UP WITH DAVID!

    I’ll start from the beginning....

    I was due to check out of my hotel room at 11am, so I was planning on getting up around 10am so I could have a shower and pack my things but a cleaning woman Came into my room at around 7:30 AM and woke me up. So I was not best pleased!

    Anyway I get my shower and pack my things and I don’t leave my room till exactly 11am as my passive aggressive form of payback.

    I was meeting David around 1pm at the ballpark so I just made my way over there as it wasn’t far from the hotel and there was a load of bars etc there.

    I end up waiting in the Budweiser bar in ballpark village, which was a nice bar so I ordered a pint of Budweiser... $11! It’s brewed down the fucking road!!! I drink my pint and watch the Real Madrid super cup game waiting for David.

    Got talking to the barmaid in there as she noticed the accent and thought I was Australian... she had never even heard of Liverpool Hahahaha!

    I meet up with David... it was good to see his face after so Long.

    We ended up going for some food in a BBQ place, he doesn’t get to go much as Katie is vegan. It was fit, can’t remember the name of it though.

    We make our way back to his house in O’Fallon which is about a 40 minute drive west from St Louis centre. His house is lovely and I finally met Katie and she’s super friendly and I also met his 3 dogs, Kai, Koda and Leo... Leo is a psycho.

    We go out for tea that night which was nice and then we get back to the house and We are just sitting and catching up for a few hours which was awesome. I taught Katie a bit of scouse which was funny.

    I think I’m going to enjoy myself here
    Read more