Satelit
Tunjukkan pada peta
  • Hari 46

    Tokyo

    24 Oktober 2023, Jepun ⋅ ☀️ 23 °C

    After a buffet breakfast at the hotel, we went to the 8th floor of the Tourist Information Office in Asakusa to take photos of the Sky Tree and the Senso-ji Temple. Then we took the metro to Shinbashi and, on the way to the Hamarikyu Garden, we saw an amazing clock. We went to the tea-house in the Garden for a matcha tea and a small sweet to take away the bitter taste.
    There were some lovely flower beds in the Garden besides the landscaped gardens.
    We took the metro to Akihabara to visit one of the shops with different computer games and electrical goods., and then dispersed to have lunch in one of the local cafes.
    We took the metro to Harajuku to visit the Meiji Shrine but I'd been there in September so I left the group and followed a walk outlined in Lonely Planet down the posh shopping street called Omote Sando. with its distinctive architecture of the last 20 years. I had a coffee on the 7th floor roof garden of Starbucks in Tokyo Plaza, and then continued down the street passing upmarket shops such as Boss and Prada.
    I took the metro back to Asakusa and had a haircut before returning to the hotel. I had dinner at Dennys with two sisters in the group.
    Baca lagi