Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    Town Hall

    July 22, 2017 in India ⋅ 🌙 25 °C

    Coimbatore is a wonderful city in the state of Tamilnadu, India.

    Town Hall area in Coimbatore is one of the busiest parts of the city, especially on the weekends and holidays. If you genuinely want to explore the real Coimbatore, I recommend you visit Town Hall. The area is explored best on foot.

    As you walk on the footpath and cross the roads you will experience the richness of the city. The small, medium, and large shops create the hustle and bustle in the area.

    Have ample of time on hand and take a long walk or rather get lost in the lanes and bylanes of the area. I assure you, you will come out mesmerized and will be in awe towards the area. You might even end up buying a bagful of items.

    Town Hall is an area that fulfills people's needs. Its The 'Go To' destination. Whenever people don't find things in their area, they straight away head to Town Hall.

    If you are planning to visit Town Hall, I would like to restate, Town Hall is an area not only for Shopping, but also for exploring the cultural richness of this Exciting and Alive city called Coimbatore.
    Read more