Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 116

    Evening relaxing

    January 18, 2023 in Australia ⋅ ☁️ 25 °C

    After out immense photo shoot we decided to pretend like we had money and went for a drink beneath the Opera House. Needless to say we could not afford it, ended up just buying a coffee or soft drink. Thankfully it seemed like a lot of people were doing that. You were paying for the location rather than the drink!

    Then Donna had to go because she had her bus out of Sydney in the evening. Moni and I happened to be in the same hostel so thay was super cool.

    We wondered back through the city looking at the other half that wasnt covered in the tour. Saw the rest of Hyde Park and the Anzac memorial building.

    Once back we made some food cause we were super hungry and the food was not it. That was my soup. No. Just no. Honestly so bad.

    We then went out to Darling Harbour and attempted to watch the sunset. Unfortunately, no sunset. So we just talked as it got dark and then started raining.

    After running back, we were both super tired after me arriving in Sydney at 11pm. And her arriving at 7am. Neither of us had really slept so were quite impressed we were still half functioning. Finally retired for the night and was so thankful for my bed!
    Read more